5 Gallon Heated Stainless Steel Ultra Sonic Cleaner Tank
Paint Gun and Pump Cleaning - Powder Hook Cleaning
Ultra Sonic Powder Coat and Paint Remover is normally used at full strength at temperatures between 160 degrees F and 190 degrees F. When rapid stripping is not required, it may be used at room temperature. Mineral oil seal is supplied with the stripper. Strip time depends on coating type, thickness, and cure time. Strip speed may be increased with mechanical agitation (such as ultrasonic frequency) and by increasing temperature. Each increase of stripper temperature by 30 degrees F. cuts stripping time by approximately one-half. A cold or hot water rinse is usually required after stripping.
The 5 Gallon Heated Stainless Steel Ultra Sonic Cleaner Tank system is a portable, self-contained, ultrasonic cleaning system. Built for long-term, continuous, reliable, precision cleaning with the following features:
- Power Intensity Control - combined with “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®”, extends the equipment cleaning ability to very fragile items such as semiconductor devices, wafers, and delicate glass parts
- Automatic short/open protection – generator is protected if the output is either "short-circuited" or "open-circuited"
- Automatic frequency/load control- provides uniform and reliable operations under all conditions of loading
- Overheat Protection System- protects the generator from high temperatures caused by overheating due to air blockage or fan failure- LED indicator for quick reference.
- 2 Wire mesh suspension parts baskets with drain position handles
- Parts Basket Dimensions (Each Basket) - 19.5"L x 5"W x 5"D
- Inside Tank Dimensions - 19.5"L x 11.5"W x 6"D
For a visual example, watch the video provided below of the 1.5 Gallon Heated Stainless Steel Ultra Sonic Cleaner Tank in action.
Ultra Sonic Directions for Use - Brochure
TF-SONIC 33 Ultra Sonic Cleaning Fluid (5 Gallon Pail) is available here.