Professional Interior Door Spray And Dry System
*Free shipping to US lower 48 states*
Manufacturer: The Paint Line
Part #: PSDRID
Paint interior doors quickly and easily with the Interior Door Spray & Dry System (PSDRID). Single operators are now able to paint multiple, full-size, interior doors in a confined space. Spray from a single position and rotate the door with your foot, leaving your hands free to manage the spray gun and hose. The PSDRID includes components for 20 interior doors, which makes it perfect for most residential projects where all interior doors need to be finished or repainted. Additional components are available to expand the number of doors to suit your project.
When coupled with the new extension to our Portable Jobsite Spray Booth, you won’t need to cover the walls and ceiling - just spray inside the booth and eliminate worry about overspray.
The 20-Door Standard Package Includes:
- 1 Industrial Grade Aluminum Turntable w/ Support Arm
- 40 Heavy Duty Injection Molded Door Stand Bases
- 20 Industrial Grade Aluminum Hinge Pocket V-Clips
- 1 Hand Grips for Lifting Wet Doors (set)
- 2 Overspray Gaurds (set)
- 1 Turntable Carrying / Storage Bag
- 1 Bases, V-Clips & Accessories Carrying / Storage Bag
- 40 #12-3" Wood Screws to attach Door Stand Bases
- 40 #8-1" Wood Screws to attach V-Clips to Hinge Pocket
- Won’t overspray gum up the turntable and prevent rotation? Overspray guards will protect the turntable from overspray. One guard covers the vertical support bar (a clear poly-tube), while a second guard protects the rotating turntable (made from hard, transparent, washable plastic).
- How do you paint the contact point that the fixture makes with the door? This small contact (0.5” x 1.5”) is made at the hinge pocket and typically does not need to be painted. The connection point on the support tube can be adjusted in height to match the hinge pocket. Additional connections can be added (2 are included).
- How do you paint all sides of the door? Using the included Vclip handle and latch handle, you lift the door off of the turntable and set it in a drying area away from the turntable/spraying area. The door stands allow the doors to stand on their own, approximately 3” apart.
- How do I move the wet door off of the turntable? Using the included Vclip handle and latch handle, you lift the door off of the turntable and set it in a drying area away from the turntable/spraying area. The door stands allow the doors to stand on their own, approximately 3” apart.
- Is a solid core door stable on the turntable and when free standing? Yes the vertical support on the turntable is able to keep both a hollow or solid core door stable. If required, additional door bases can be attached to the bottom for increased stability when free standing.