The lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
- Superior paint holding capacity
- Low operating resistance to airflow
- Fewer filter change-outs and fewer filters in the landfill
- Highly compressible--reducing shipping and warehousing costs
- Exceeds EPA standards (40 CFR Part 63)
- California Proposition 65 compliant
Paint Hog is a new breed of paint exhaust filtration media with best in class paint holding capacity, high efficiency and lowest operating costs, and resistance to airflow.
Paint Hog holds the most paint which means:
- Longer service life
- Fewer filter change-outs
- Lower operating costs
- Fewer filters in the landfill
Paint Hog is highly compressible which saves shipping and warehousing costs.