Anest Iwata 36:1 iCON Series Air-Assisted Airless Flatline System
Manufacturer: Anest Iwata
Part #: Custom
- Anest Iwata 36:1 Bare Pump
- TF-8n High Pressure Stainless Paint Delivery Filter Set w 100 Mesh Filter
- Air Regulator for Fluid Pressure
- Air Regulator for Atomizing Air
- Wall Bracket for 36:1 Pump
- Fluid Regulator Bracket (regulator not included HP Fluid Regulator)
- Select 5 gallon suction, 55 gallon suction or none
*32:1 pump pictured
Anest Iwata 36:1 iCON Series Air-Assisted Airless Systems for Flatline
Our new pump series the Anest Iwata iCon air-assisted pumps are suitable for medium to high-pressure applications. The Anest Iwata iCon pumps perfectly meet the spray painting requirements in the general industrial, wood, and metal painting industries, with single or plural component paints. Our Anest Iwata iCon series are extremely simple to assemble, disassemble, and maintain, with our excellent reliability really makes the difference!
What makes this series so Unique?
Our spring-loaded packing sets remove the need for daily maintenance, allowing the pump to last longer between maintenance cycles, and protects the cylinder from wear as the packings are set in place. Our patented air motor valve technologies can work even through critical conditions to provide the best reliability during operations.
Anest Iwata is known for their high-quality products and this system hits every mark!
36:1 Anest Iwata iCon Series (7170):
- 1.4 GPM @ 60 CPM & 3.0 oz per Cycle
- 3,654 PSI Max Fluid Pressure
- Patented Air Motor Valve Technologies
- Self-Adjusting Packings to Increase Service Life
- Set Packings Remove Cylinder Wear VS Competition
- Large Fluid Section Suitable for Sheer-Sensitive Materials and Dual Gun Setups