AG364 Airless Automatic Manifold Gun
Manufacturer: Carlisle Binks
Part #: AG364-0000-X
Description: The Binks AG-364 Airless Spray Gun provides improved transfer efficiency and a useful method to maintain a cleaner machine. Available in dead head or recirculation manifolds, this high-quality airless spray gun helps eliminate excessive paint waste and lengthy cleaning time. The AG-364 accomplishes ultimate transfer efficiency, resulting in: reduced overspray, cleaner machines and reduced applied coating cost per part. A softer, high-integrity fan pattern also allows for the consistent application of materials to detailed profiles and surfaces.
The tip holder indexes 45 degrees with insert and is completely adjustable without insert. The versatility of tips utilized on the AG-364 allows for application of multiple wood finish materials.
As a member of the proven AG family, the AG-364 makes it easy to upgrade from air-assisted airless equipment. It utilizes the same pumps, fluid lines, regulators and fluid pressure ranges for a seamless transition.
Guns come with your choice of a recirculating or non-recirculating manifold. Fluid tips are sold separately.
- Increased transfer efficiency reduces overspray, time, materials
- Softer high integrity fan pattern creates consistent application
- Tip versatility allows use on a variety of wood finishes
- Tip holder indexes 45 degrees with insert (Completely adjustable without insert)
- Easy upgrade: Uses same parts as air assisted airless equipment
Compatible Materials / Coatings:
- Solvent and water based materials
Markets and Applications:
Parts and Accessories:
- Spare Parts List
- Soft Seal Service Kit
- Major Overhaul Service Kit
- Horizontal Mounting Bar
- Vertical Mounting Bar
- Mounting Block
- Index Adjustment
- Binks Trophy AA Revirsible Tip Air Cap
- Binks Trophy AA Twist Tips
- 1/4" Male Elbow Pipe Fitting, Stainless
- Push-to-Connect Tube Fitting