DeVilbiss CamAir® DAD-PRO™ System
Manufacturer: Carlisle DeVilbiss
Part #: 130546
Description: The CamAir® DAD-PRO™ Desiccant Air Drying System provides worry free air filtration for top-quality paint jobs. Air enters the 2-stage filtration package where it is purged of water, oil and oil aerosols. Once cleaned, the air enters the desiccant tank to further remove any remaining water vapor.
- First stage filter removes oil, water and dirt down to 5 microns.
- Second stage coalescer removes oil vapors and dirt particles down to .01 microns.
- Desiccant tank removes water vapor and humidity down to a dew point of -40° F.
- Bagged desiccant for ease of maintenance
- Air Inlet: 1/2" NPT (Female)
- Air Outlet: 1/4" NPT (Male)
- Air Flow Capacity: 30 CFM
- Max. Operating Pressure: 175 PSI (12 Bar)
- Max. Temperature: 150˚F (65.6˚C)
- Humidity Indicator: Green- OK, Yellow- Replace Desiccant
- Water Vapor Removal: -40˚F Dew point
- Partical Removal: .01 micron
- Manual Drain: Included