The 3M™ PPS™ (Paint Preparation System) is a unique, closed paint system which eliminates the need for separate mixing cups and filters. Instead, paint is mixed in a liner bag which marries to a direct filter and is then mounted on the spray gun with a dedicated adapter. As freshly filtered paint is dispensed, the liner bag collapses, allowing the spray gun to function at any angle. Liner bags and filters are disposable, leaving only the spray gun and adapter to be cleaned. The 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation system is a cleaner, faster system, safe from outside contamination and offers considerable time and solvent savings on gun and parts cleaning.
PPS™ Key Features
• Up to 70% savings of clean solvent
• Closed system reducing outside contamination
• Faster system from mixing to disposal
• Spray gun can function at any angle
• Available in three sizes (200 ml, 650 ml, and 850 ml)
• Less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOC’s
New Series 2.0 PPS™ Features
• Four-point connection on the adapter to the lid for increased stability
• Quarter-turn lid-locking system for quick assembly and disassembly
• Larger fluid passage opening in the adapter and lid to allow more material flow
• Standard hard cups have measurements printed directly on the plastic
• Lids and collars are now combined into one locking piece
The hard cups for gravity and siphon now have a liner access window and large opening on the top for easy lid and liner removal. Measurements printed on the plastic hard cups are a new addition to the 2.0 series.