Quick-Mix Plus mixing machines feature a snap-together modular design for easier shelf configurations and fast assembly. Each mixing position has an over-torque clutch to protect against overloading, and cans are physically grabbed and held in place to prevent rejection during operation.
The Quick-Mix Plus motor assembly includes a UL/CSA Approved (Class 1, Group D) Explosion-Proof motor and timer controls (15-minute adjustable cycle).
- Patented Quick-Link™ system- trusted and surefire mixing technology.
- Fast and effortless can retrieval. Remove cans even while the machine is running.
- Rugged and durable construction for mixing heavy primers and concentrated waterborne paints.
- The motor assembly includes a pre-installed Explosion-Proof Junction box for a faster and less costly electrical installation.
- No tools are needed for assembly- installation takes only a few minutes.
The 220 version is a full-sized mixing machine with a maximum capacity of 126 quart or 84 gallon containers. Mixing shelves are available as 12-place gallon/3.5-liter or 18-place quart/liter. Order a Quick-Mix 220 Plus Base and motor assembly and up to 6 mixing shelves to reach the desired configuration.
Quick-Mix 220 Plus Base Includes: Base unit with 12-gallon/3.5-liter mixing places, floor sections, and Header Board. (L 92” x H 16” x D 20.5”)
FOB East Providence, RI - You will be contacted with an adjusted freight quote or you can arrange your own freight.