SPRAYIT PRO 21
Manufacturer: California Air Tools
Part Number: SP21
- Paint Sprayer
- Spray Gun
- 517 Tip (1) - (Fan Size 10" - Orifice .017")
- Fluid Hose 50 ft (1/4")
- $100.00 Value Added (Extra Accessories)
- (3) Tips - 311,413,515
- (2) Gun Filters - 60 & 100 Mesh
- (1) Inlet Filters
- Packing Saver 8 oz
- Pump Protector 32 oz
The SPRAYIT PRO 21 paint sprayer is designed for the painting contractor, general contractor, handyman, property manager, and homeowner. Easy to use, easy to transport, easy to clean, and easy to set up in a matter of minutes. The powerful 1.0 HP pump delivers 3000 PSI to atomize and spray latex paints, primers, and stains.
The SPRAYIT PRO 21 has a patented designed handle that allows the paint sprayer to sit upside down. This feature allows for easier cleaning and better long-term storage of the paint sprayer.
The ability to have the paint sprayer upside down allows the user to remove the suction and prime hoses and/or remove the complete lower for repair.
Storing the paint sprayer upside down with Pump Protector added to the lower pump protects the paint sprayer from corrosion for a longer life.
- Use up to a .021" spray tip
- 0.47 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- 6 in. to 12 in. spray pattern covers large areas fast
- Supports up to 200 ft. of paint hose
- Flexible suction tube to spray from 1 or 5-gallon paint containers
- Easy to replace pump lower in just minutes
- Easy to clean and store
- 16.5" L x 13.00" W x 18.65" H
- 42 LBS