Manufacturer: MS Powder
Part Number: 461959-021MD
Description: The MS Controller is designed exclusively for the control of MS Powder manual applicators. It controls and regulates the electrostatics and the air supply for powder application.
• Powder Program storage allows one-touch selection of Powder Program parameters such as feed air, dosage air, gun air, kV, and µA settings.
• Two standard Powder Programs are provided to simplify initial usage.
• 94 additional user-customizable Powder Programs are available.
• Air regulation is precisely controlled by electronic proportional air valves.
• MS Controller units have processor-controlled regulation of voltage (kV) and current (µA) output.
• The MS Controller Deluxe model supports remote control via the Ethernet interface using the Modbus protocol.
There are 3 main differences between the Deluxe and the Basic control units
- With the Deluxe unit, you have the possibility to control the production settings (Feedair, Dosage air, kV and yA) via ethernet from a remote PLC. As for the Basic you can “only” activate the Start/Stop of the trigger and the Start/Stop of the cleaning mode from a electrical switch.
- The Deluxe can control a Tribo gun in manual or automatic.
- The Topcase Deluxe is equipped with a third proportional valve for the Gun air/Rinsing air. In most cases this parameter is constant, but it can prove crucial in some very specific cases (aeronautical specific powder for example).
Technical Bulletin - page 15