The lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
- Superior paint holding capacity
- Low operating resistance to airflow
- Fewer filter change-outs and fewer filters in the landfill
- Highly compressible--reducing shipping and warehousing costs
- Exceeds EPA standards (40 CFR Part 63)
- California Proposition 65 compliant
Paint Hog is a new breed of paint exhaust filtration media with best-in-class paint holding capacity, high efficiency and lowest operating costs, and resistance to airflow.
Paint Hog holds the most paint which means:
- Longer service life
- Fewer filter change-outs
- Lower operating costs
- Fewer filters in the landfill
Paint Hog is highly compressible which saves shipping and warehousing costs.
|Performance Measure||Paint Hog Paint Arrestor Media|
|Initial Resistance (150 fpm) *||0.03|
|Paint Holding Capacity @ 0.25” Final Resistance (PH35)||7.2lbs|
|Average Removal Efficiency *||99.25%|
|* Data per Blue Heaven Technologies Test No. 19-291-1|
- Description: 2.5 x (Specified Width) White PA
- Thickness: Nominal 2 ½ Inches
- Media Weight: Nominal 35 grams/square foot (Glass & Binder)
- Additives: N/A
- Binder Percent: Nominal 38%
Slit Width: As Specified
- Standard Color: White Spray
- Removal Efficiency & Paint Holding Capacity:
- Initial Pressure Drop (Clean Filter) ........................ 0.05 in. water
- Final Pressure Drop (Loaded Filter) ...................... 0.25 in. water
- Paint Holding Capacity (Loaded Filter) ............... 3,287g (7.25#)
- Average Removal Efficiency of Test Filter .......... 99.87%
For 1 To 4 Boxes, The Freight Cost Is $70.00 Per Box.
For Orders of 5 Boxes or More, Contact Us for Special Freight Cost.