Manufacturer: Fillon Technologies
Part Number: FHAZ1004
JetClean is a quick washing innovative system for cleaning spray guns equipped with disposable paint cups by using aerosols specifically formulated for use with solvent or waterborne paints. JetClean greatly reduces solvent consumption and resulting material waste up to a remarkable 95% less than traditional gun washers. Spray guns are washed sparkling clean and completely dry - ready to use in 20 seconds!
The secret to JetClean is a unique flow separation system that eliminates harmful vapors, spray mist, and accidental splashes that are common with other spray gun washing machines. Painters will be able to make paint changes more quickly and safely - without any mess in the shop.
Body Shops can expect to SAVE up to an astounding 70% of their cleaning costs when compared to other brands after considering the additional savings from less solvent consumption, reduced waste disposal, and labor costs.
- JetClean is the most economical system for cleaning spray guns with expected savings of up to 70%
- Spray guns are washed clean and dry in seconds.
- Cleans efficiently without exposing the operator and the shop’s environment to harmful vapors
- Dedicated systems to use with solvent or waterborne paints for easier waste management.
- Jet Cleans’ blended aerosols (500 ml) are formulated for solvent (orange) or waterborne (blue) paints. A single aerosol typically cleans between 30-35 spray guns.
- Jet Clean is a compact system and is equipped for easy wall or table mounting or it can be used in conjunction with Fillon’s Waste Management Table sold separately.
- Jet Clean requires air pressure of 100 PSI +/-30 or 7 Bar (+/-2) from a compressor (not included).
FOB East Providence, RI - You will be contacted with an adjusted freight quote or you can arrange your own freight.