Genesi Alluminio HVLP
Part #: 07XXXX
Description: Genesi Alluminio is the best performing spray gun in the Walcom line of products for applying water and solvent based paint.
This spray gun is the result of Walcom's research and experience, a company that proudly produces all the components of the spray gun internally, the Carbon Genesis represents the maximum evolution of its category; a body machined in a single step by 5-axis cnc, consisting of a forged aluminum core, carbon overlay for a unique lightness and ergonomics, an exceptional feeling, maximum quality of the result and an efficiency.
- Body: forged aluminum and carbon fiber
- Handle and trigger: carbon fiber
- Air cap: anodized aluminum
- Air cap ring: carbon fiber
- Nozzle: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Needle - location: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Seal Gaskets: self-lubricating and adjustable PTFE (teflon)
- Weight: 340g
- Operating air pressure: range 0.5 - 2.5 bar / compatible max.2 bar
- Air consumption: 350 l/min at 2 bar
- Ø nozzle: 1.0 - 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4 - 1.7 - 1.9
- Digital manometer and water control regulator with quick connection system, made of carbon fiber.
- Swivel connection.
All models come with rebuild kit, gun wrench and plastic carrying case. Options include your choice of cup and optional analog gauge & regulator.
Parts and Accessories:
- Pressure Regulator with Digital Gauge
- Diaphragm Pressure Regulator
- Digital Gauge (no regulator)
- Pressure Regulator (no gauge)
- Rebuild Kit - Gasket Kit
- 3M PPS Cup Adapters
- 3M PPS 2.0 Hard Cups
- 3M PPS 2.0 Lids and Liners
- Nozzle Set