Waterborne and Solvent Paint!
*Shown with optional white powder coat
FLASH DRY SYSTEM by BECCA was designed to provide a highly effective drying system for both solvent and waterborne paint while meeting the price the average shop can afford.
The system will provide:
• Dynamic Air Movement: Non-directional Air Flow resulting in more effective drying.
• Directional Air Control: Fixed position nozzles adjustable to target sizes
• Dehydrating Paint: Quickly and effectively removes solvents
• Dries Fast: Our 4D AIR TECHNOLOGY™ Delivers Supreme Performance!
Flash Dry Literature
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- Speed – Rapid Drying by the Powerful Directed Nozzle System
- Easy To Operate – One Button Start
- Adjustibility – Once the System has been set-up there is no need for Adjustments
- Low Cost To Use – Avg. cost is approximately 30 cents /Day
- Value Priced – Flash Dry System has a low purchase cost and can also reduce your need to upgrade your Compressor
- High Static Blower – Generates a Powerful amount of Air
- 2 HP Motor – All the Power necessary to Drive the High Static Blower
- On/Off Motor Starter – Easy to Start & Stop
- Erector Set Construction – Easy to Install
- Flexible Design – Extra Components have been provided to accommodate different booth lengths (Up to 28’) & entry locations
- Tempered/Filtered Air – Intake Air is Clean Filtered and Tempered (Heated Booth) Spray Booth Air, not Dusty Shop or Compressed Air.
Painted White – Powder Coat the Nozzle Tubes & Damper in the Booth
- Puff Switch – Explosion Proof switch allows turning the system On/Off in-side the Spray Booth (This option replaces On/Off Controls Outside the Spray Booth. Must be purchased with Order – Retrofit is a Higher Price ). Part# 870300
- Motor Voltages & 1Phase – BECCA has 208—240 Volt 3 Phase standard. 480V & 1 Phase Electrical is available (Must be Specified upon Order – This may extend the Lead Time for Delivery). Call for Part# & Pricing
- Dynamic Air Movement vs. Fixed Turbulent Air
- Key Factors to Air Drying Paint Effectively and Efficiently
- FLASH DRY 4D Air Technology
- How to Dry Paint? What Technologies are available?
- “Slow Dry Times – An Unavoidable Cost? They don’t have to be”
- Options to Air Drying Paint – What is the Best Choice?
- Why are painters so reluctant to use air drying systems?
- 8 of 10 Painters Do Not Like Their Waterborne Drying System
- What Would One More Job Per Day Mean to Your Bottom Line?
- Every Good Business Owner Is In Business To Make A Profit!
- FLASH DRY Filters
- FLASH DRY Nozzles