120 Gallon Flammable Storage Cabinet with Manual-Closing Doors 59.312" Width x 34.438" Depth x 65.125" Height
Built to last a lifetime. Guaranteed.No other cabinets on the market are stronger or have better features. From fully MIG-welded construction to door faces that are 56% thicker than the competition, our cabinets are built to take decades of industrial use. And with our lifetime warranty, you can buy our cabinets once and use them forever — if there’s ever a problem, we’ll replace your cabinet or refund your money.
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables (meets NFPA and OSHA specs); models with self-closing doors meet UFC standards.
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel body is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- Impact-resistant, 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won’t catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins
- Double-wall construction with 11⁄2" of insulating air space adds fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips, and spills
• Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
• Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
• Hybrid powder-coat finish resists chemicals and corrosion
• Leveling feet can be adjusted for stability
NOTE: OSHA codes state that no more than 60 gallons may be Category 1, 2, or 3 flammable liquids, and no more than 120 gallons may be Category 4 flammable liquids.