Out of Stock
Estimated Ship Date: After October 4, 2021
This item is currently on backorder from the manufacturer. They have given us the estimated ship date above for new orders placed today. This date will be updated regularly.
- Contains no methylene chloride, phenyl, chromates, or caustic.
- Effective on polyurethanes, epoxies, polyamides, nylon, Teflon, and other commonly used liquid and powder coatings.
- Safe on Aluminum, Titanium, Magnesium, Stainless Steel, and High Strength Steel
- Additives available to replace drag out and evaporation.
- High flash mineral oil seal floats on top of stripper to reduce drag-out, odor, and evaporation.
- Portions of stripper may be recycled by commercial waste recyclers. (Some states give recycling credit).
- Rinse water (not including mineral oil) may be discharged to an industrial waste treatment system in most localities (Consult local regulations).