Ultra Sonic Cleaning Fluid
Our proprietary fluid blend is a powerful, biodegradable formulation that safely strips all painted and powder-coated metals including aluminum, zinc, magnesium, and titanium without corrosion. So instead of paying top dollar to send challenging jobs out, you can keep your stripping and your profits stay where they belong: in your own shop!
The fluid may be easy on the environment, but it's tough on paint. Just drop the job in the tank, agitate if desired, and in minutes you'll have a sparkling piece of metal. And because the fluid has no Phenyl odor, your crew can keep their focus where it belongs: on shipping as many parts per hour as your daily workload demands.
With ordinary strippers, you start with a drum full of toxic chemicals and end up with a drum full of toxic (and slow-acting) gunk. Add the cost of chemical disposal fees over the course of a year, and you're looking at damage to your profits and the environment. Our fluid contains a mineral oil seal and will last up to 2 YEARS.
Powder Coat and Paint Remover is a powerful blend of chemicals which is unmatched in the paint and powder coat stripping industry for strength, safety, and environmental considerations. It rapidly strips both powder and liquid coatings. Paint and Powder Coat Remover has a proficient record of achievement which we would be glad to share with you.
- Contains no methylene chloride, phenyl, chromates, or caustic.
- Effective on polyurethanes, epoxies, polyamides, nylon, Teflon, and other commonly used liquid and powder coatings.
- Safe on Aluminum, Titanium, Magnesium, Stainless Steel, and High Strength Steel
- Additives available to replace drag out and evaporation.
- High flash mineral oil seal floats on top of stripper to reduce drag-out, odor, and evaporation.
- Portions of stripper may be recycled by commercial waste recyclers. (Some states give recycling credit).
- Rinse water (not including mineral oil) may be discharged to an industrial waste treatment system in most localities (Consult local regulations).
FOR DRUM ORDERS
Freight will be quoted on drum quantities upon order.
You will be contacted with a freight quote.