Wagner GM4700 AirCoat Gun
AirCoat Manual Spray Gun - A level Above the "GOLD" standard in Finishing!
A light AirCoat manual gun with excellent ergonomics for all hands even larger hands.
Air Cap Types: Blue High Viscosity or Red Low Volume (Shown in Pictures)
5 reasons you should buy this gun over any other Airmix or Air Assisted Airless (AAA) on the market:
1. Highest Transfer Efficiency for Air Assisted Airless guns! Testing has shown this gun to have a higher TE at sites and independent test results have shown this to have the highest non electrostatic TE vs other manual guns in class.
2. Aircoat Tips are reversible for easy purging. Tips are less than other name brands!
3. The Fluid Filter is 5x the length of other gun filters in class and. uses a tool free design to remove the filter.
4. No wearing O-rings and seals under the air-cap! No expensive tip seals and o-rings to constantly maintain. The hardened plastic seals last and are $6.00 Ea or $9.00 Ea to replace. Making the cost to maintain this gun very inexpensive.
5. GM4700 comes with Fluid Swivel and Air Hose Swivel standard. Making this more ergonomically than other AAA Guns.
Fluid Inlet: NPSM 1/4“
Compressed Air Connection: G 1/4“
Max. Material Pressure: 250 bar, 3626 PSI
Max. Material Temperature: 55 °C, 131 °F
Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 8 bar, 116 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: 5 – 40 °C, 41 – 104 °F
Weight: 0.6 kg, 1.3 lb
Max. Sound Level: 82 dB(A)
Length: 173 mm, 6.8 in
Height: 216 mm, 8.5 in