Part Number: MFC-40, MFC-70, MFC-100, MFC-150, MFC-200, MFC-325, MFC-500
Description: Mini-Filter Assembly Cartridge Only
Hosco Mini-Filters and Station Filters incorporate SST wire mesh filter elements to provide absolute filtration at the specified wire mesh or micron size. There are 7 mesh or micron sizes available in the Mini-Filter products and 2 sizes available in the Station filter. The finest mesh size is 500 mesh or 25 microns and the coarsest mesh size is 40 mesh or 350 microns. In general, solvents and clear fluids would use the finer mesh and the solid color paints, metallic paints
or highly filled or high solids paints will use the coarser mesh elements.
The Mini-Filters have a compact design, and can be installed inline to eliminate “dirt in paint”. The Station Filter is a good solution to providing filtration in a Pressure Pot or 5-gallon pail pumping set up and some unique “in-line” filtration in larger fluid piping systems.
Feature and Benefits
SST Construction Throughout
- Materials compatible with all coatings or adhesives
- Long life
Low Shear Design
- Large flow passageways minimize shear and coating degradation and subsequent pressure or flowrate losses
Cavity Free & Smooth Bore Design
- To minimize material pack out or “dirt in paint” and provide easy to clean and flush components
2500 Psi Working Pressure*
- Compatible with a wide range of applicators and application pressure
- Mini-filter allows spray operators to maneuver the spray gun into small areas or tight spaces much easier than alternatives
Carlisle Fluid Technologies, which Hosco is a part of, charges a significant fee to drop ship orders of less than $150.00. Therefore, any parts orders under $150.00 will be added to our stocking orders and then reshipped to you. If you need these products faster you can contact us for an expedited drop shipping fee.
ALL FITTINGS, VALVES, & ADAPTERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL