California Air Tools 60040CAD Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
Manufacturer: California Air Tools
Part Number: CAT-60040CAD
Description: The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 60040CAD Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 75 decibels of sound.
- 4.0 HP (Rated/Running)
- 60.0 Gallon Stationary Air Tank with Automatic Drain Valve
12.8 CFM at 40 PSI
- 10.6 CFM at 90 PSI
- 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase
The Powerful Twin 2.0 HP (SP-9421-22060) motors operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 5.3 cfm @90 PSI, or up to 30-40 minutes at a time, at 10.6 cfm @90 PSI).
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-60040CAD Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 60 Gallon Steel ASME Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage.
EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process. (Factory Pre-Set)
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- Ultra Quiet - Only 75 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation. Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- 5 Micron Air Filter & Regulator with a 3/8" Port
- Air Hose Port 3/8"
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 220 Volt / 60 Hertz / Single Phase - (No 208 Volts)
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 6:30 Minutes
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 2:00 Minutes
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 60 Gal. Steel ASME Air Tank
- L (21") x W/D (28.5") x H (66")
- 213 lbs
- EZ-1-2301 Auto Drain Valve Factoy Installed
- The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
- Comes complete (4) Air Filters
- Plug Type: Nema 6-15P (fits Nema 6-15R or 6-20R receptacle)
- ASME Certified for Commercial Use
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- Assembled in USA with global components