This Wagner Aircoat systems is the wood finishers dream!
Cobra® is a high-pressure double diaphragm pump suitable for Airless and AirCoat applications up to 250 bar/3,625 psi. Cobra® is the first high-pressure pneumatic pump without packings. The absence of friction in the fluid section and the minimum shear make it perfect for any kind of material including the most critical ones such as reactive paints (UV paints, isocyanate’s, acrylics) or highly abrasive materials. The pump works with extremely low pulsation and creates a uniform paint flow, achieving a perfect spray pattern and superb surface quality.
- GM 4700AC (#2313585)
- Air Cap LV (#2313494)
- Nozzle ACF 3000 (#379411)
- Cobra 40-10 w/Stand (#2329521)
- Hopper 5L (#2344505)
- Hose (#2309706)
- AirCoat Regulator (#2328611)
- Fitting (#2332621)
- Brand: Wagner Liquid
- Pressure Ratio: 40:1
- Max. Fluid Pressure: 250 bar/3,625 psi
- Volume per DS: 10 cc/.34 fl. oz.
- Max. Pump Speed: 200 DS/min
- Max. Flow Rate: 2.0 l/min - 0.53 gal/min
- Weight: 19 kg/42 lb.
- Fluid Outlet: 3/8” NPS
No Application Limits
- Cobra® is friction free and can handle all critical materials.
- Minimized shearing effect.
- Reduced pulsation to ensure a consistent flow of material and a finerfinish.
- Cobra® pumps have high speed operation and very small fluidchambers.
The fluid section minimizes material travel distance and lowers operating costs of the Cobra® to ensure enormous saving benefits!
Reduced solvent consumption: up to 60% savings during flushing procedures.
Less paint waste.
Easy and fast color changes.
Lower maintenance due to extremely low wear.
Sales Brochure: Click Here
Operating Manual: Click Here