** No Discounts Allowed **
AIR-ASSIST CART MOUNT OUTFIT WITH ON BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR 1/2" INLET 5 GAL SIPHON
This pump is the ultimate in portability for finishers! The C.A.Technologies spray outfits are now available as a self-contained unit with 2 HP compressor, 4-gallon air tanks, and the AAA pump all packed nicely on a sleek compact cart, making it the most effective tool for any job any place.
The Air Assist Airless pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 14:1 ratio pump for production fine finish spraying of wood or other fine finish applications. The new 14:1 Peak™ Performance Series pump incorporates a new completely redesigned air motor that features a stationary magnet poised for endurance and longevity. This simple direct-acting valve is also resistant to icing, has a long-life carbon fiber cylinder, and integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation. The fluid section is all stainless featuring a non-contact pump tube that never wears out. Also featured is a cartridge-style piston seal and guide for quick field replacement. The unit has a large capacity solvent cup and 360-degree fluid inlet/outlet orientation.
The Air Assist Airless pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 14:1 ratio pump for production fine finish spraying of wood or other fine finish applications and is 100% made in the US.
- The pump offers a .33 GPM output for quick product changes with very little waste
- The New 14:1 Peak™ Performance Series pump incorporates a new completely redesigned no stall air motor that features a stationary magnet poised for endurance and longevity
- The simple direct acting valve is also resistant to icing
- Has a long life carbon fiber cylinder and integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation
- The fluid section is all stainless featuring a non-contact pump tube that never wears out
- The unit has a large capacity solvent cup and 360-degree fluid inlet/outlet orientation
- The upper seal is a V-Packing design for pre-cat lacquers, conversion varnish, and polyurethanes
- Low 6 CFM air consumption
- 25 ft. x 3/16 in. Fluid Hose
- 25 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose
- Includes GM4700 Gun
- GM4700 Air Assist Tip -.413
- Stationary magnet design
- The enclosed solvent cup eliminates environmental contamination.
- Sight gauges make it easier for checking and refilling lubricant levels.
- 5 Gallon Siphon Hose
- 2 HP on-board Air Compressor
- 4 Gallon Air Tank (Twin 2 gallon) gives plenty of atomizing air.
This $124.00 packing upgrade is included in our pump packages. It also has a flexible 5-gallon pick-up tube with a nylon inlet filter. Call for an optional 55-gallon pick-up tube.
This set-up comes with a robust pneumatic cart, not a "Pump on a Stick" like other brands along with a 25' flexible set of hoses and the GM4700 Gun.
C.A.Technologies introduces the latest addition to the CAT gun line – the Air Assist Airless gun designed for production wood and metal finishing. Features include lightweight design, stainless steel fluid passages, and an integrated fluid filter. The handle is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and fit comfortably in any size hand. The trigger pull has been designed to be ultra-light resulting in less muscle strain and operator fatigue. An innovative trigger safety has also been integrated into the gun to provide optimum safety. The superior atomization is achieved with the precise geometry of the airless tip and HVLP air cap, giving you the finest finish possible.
Hopper Option Available Here.
PROUDLY MADE IN USA.
Manual Aircoat Spray Guns - Brochure
Accessory & Replacement Part List:
- Wagner Seal tip 394338
- Wagner Nozzle Gasket 394339
- GM4700 Air Assist Tip 379xxx
- GM4700 PLUS Air Assist Tip 321xxx
- GM4700 Cage Filter 23157xx
- Wagner GM4700 Service Kit 394941
- Wagner LV Plus Red Air Cap for GM4700 AC Gun 2313494
- Wagner HV Plus BLUE Air Cap for GM4700 AC Gun 2313497
- Wagner Fluid/Air Hose Set 2309xxx
- C.A. Technologies Repair Kit -- Air Motor (Peak™ AAA) 10-163
- C.A. Technologies Repair Kit -- 14-1 Fluid Section 10-117
- Inlet Strainer Screen, 3/8" 74-560-P
- Lower Ball 98-0190
- Upper Ball 98-0191
Pump Replacement Part List
|Ref. No.||Part No.||Description|
|1a||52-151||Ball Valve 3/8”|
|1b||52-150||Ball Valve 1/4”|
|2||75-138||Interconnect Tube Assembly|
|4||52-64||Pressure Gages Air Motor & Gun Air|
|5||75-146||Pump Protector Tube Assembly|
|6||70-170||Pump Mounting Bracket|
|7||74-538||Siphon Hose Assy 5 Gallon (Std) 3/8” L Vol|
|74-520*||Siphon Hose Assy 5 Gallon (Opt.) 1/2” H Vol.|
|74-524*||Siphon Hose Assy 55 Gallon (Opt.) 1/2” H Vol.|
|8||74-510||Siphon Hose Strainer 3/8” (Standard)|
|74-511||Siphon Hose Strainer 1/2” (Standard)|
|9||53-404||Fluid Hose Assembly 25ft. (YELLOW HOSE)|
|10||53-114-25||Air Hose Assembly 25ft. (RED HOSE)|
|14||53-528||Push on Hose Elbow 1/8”BSP X 6MM”OD Hose|
|15||53-29||6mm Tube (6 inches per section)|
|16||53-527||Push on Hose Fitting 1/8”NPTM X 1/4”OD Hose|
|18||98-0387||1/4” Brass Coupling|
|19||53-525||Push on Hose Fitting 1/4”NPTM X 3/8”OD Hose|
|20||53-25||3/8” Tube (12 inches per section)|
|21||53-520||Push on Hose Elbow 1/4”NPTM X 3/8”OD Hose|
* Siphon hoses 74-520 and 74-524 require 1/2” fluid inlet (P/N 74-118)
Pumps are built to order and can take up to 10 days to ship.
Ships LTL - Extra fees may apply