California Air Tools 4620 AC Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
Manufacturer: California Air Tools
Part Number: CAT-4620AC
Description: The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 4620AC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
- 2.0 HP
- 4.6 Gallon Twin Tanks
6.4 CFM at 40 PSI
- 5.3CFM at 90 PSI
The Powerful 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times (i.e. may run continuously at 2.1 cfm @90 PSI, or up to 30-40 minutes at a time, at 5.3 cfm @90 PSI).
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-4620AC Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps.
The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely.
This no-load start up requires less amps for a easier start up in cold temperatures.
The large 4.6 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank is only 64 pounds making it very easy to move around the job site.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation. Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- Two - Female industrial "Push to Connect" quick connectors
- Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 110v / 60 hz
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Dedicated 15 amp outlet -14 gauge 25ft cord - Min. 5500 Watt Generator
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 60 Seconds
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 20 Seconds
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- Portable and Easy to move around.
- L (19.1") x W/D (16.7") x H (19.7")
- 64 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete Two Air Filters