Anest Iwata iCON Series Air-Assisted Airless Systems
Our new pump series the Anest Iwata iCon air-assisted pumps are suitable for medium to high-pressure applications. The Anest Iwata iCon pumps perfectly meet the spray painting requirements in the general industrial, wood, and metal painting industries, with single or plural component paints. Our Anest Iwata iCon series are extremely simple to assemble, disassemble, and maintain, with our excellent reliability really makes the difference!
What makes this series so Unique?
Our spring-loaded packing sets remove the need for daily maintenance, allowing the pump to last longer between maintenance cycles, and protects the cylinder from wear as the packings are set in place. Our patented air motor valve technologies can work even through critical conditions to provide the best reliability during operations.
Anest Iwata is known for their high-quality products and this system hits every mark!
36:1 Anest Iwata iCon Series (7170):
- 1.4 GPM @ 60 CPM & 3.0 oz per Cycle
- 3,654 PSI Max Fluid Pressure
- Hose Assembly and Spray Gun Optional
- 5-Gallon Suction Rod
- Stainless Steel Fluid Filter with Circulation Kit
- Patented Air Motor Valve Technologies
- Self-Adjusting Packings to Increase Service Life
- Set Packings Remove Cylinder Wear VS Competition
- Large Fluid Section Suitable for Sheer-Sensitive Materials and Dual Gun Setups