Alpha-Mix 160 13-Place Quart Mixing Shelf
Manufacturer: Fillon Technologies
Part Number: ARKH1201
"The Ideal Companion for today's body shop"
Alpha-Mix 160/220 machines introduce a universal structure base and floor section in place of a traditional base unit. Installers simply attach quart/liter and gallon shelves to reach their desired configuration. Alpha-Mix machines will help to reduce shop installation costs without sacrificing mixing performance.
Alpha-Mix machines feature Quick-Link technology for sure-fire mixing and galvanized shelf covers for easy maintenance. The Explosion-proof motor and timer controls are programmable for added convenience and the motor’s slow-start-up feature ensures that the belts and components will last longer than traditional machines.
The universal structure is available in two convenient sizes (6 or 7 shelf capacity) depending on the paint line.
Alpha-Mix 160 Machines also feature
- Explosion-Proof Motor and Timer can be programmed to run automatically (twice daily) according to the shop’s preferred starting time including weekends, holidays, and vacations
- The motor’s ‘slow start’ program protects the belts and machine components from premature wear due to aggressive start-up torque.
- Alpha-Mix 160 quart/liter mixing shelves include 13 places instead of the usual 12.
- Alpha-Mix machines offer greater flexibility since both storage and mixing shelves can be added to the same machine to suit any paint line requirement.
- Easy assembly and the motor is now packaged inside the wrapped pallet crate buying options
- Quick-Link™ technology for sure-fire mixing without needing to visually inspect cans to ensure engagement.
- The motor assembly INCLUDES a pre-installed Explosion-Proof Junction box to make electrical connections easier.
FOB - You will be contacted with an adjusted freight quote or you can arrange your own freight.