ANEST IWATA iCON Series Air-Assisted Airless Systems
Our new pump series the Anest Iwata iCon air-assisted pumps are suitable for medium to high-pressure applications. The iCon pumps perfectly meet the spray painting requirements in the general industrial, wood, and metal painting industries, with single or plural component paints. Our Anest Iwata iCon series are extremely simple to assemble, disassemble, and maintain, with our excellent reliability really makes the difference!
What makes this series so Unique?
Our spring-loaded packing sets remove the need for daily maintenance, allowing the pump to last longer between maintenance cycles, and protects the cylinder from wear as the packings are set in place. Our patented air motor valve technologies can work even through critical conditions to provide the best reliability during operations.
Anest Iwata is known for their high-quality products and this system hits every mark!
30:1 Anest Iwata iCon Series:
Some serious jobs require a good partner, and the Multispray versions of the Anest Iwata Icon X-3 series were developed to be your best workmate during long days of painting. The new cart frame design has the wall support mounted inside and it can work both with the Suction Hose or the Hopper to be as versatile as possible and meet your requirements. The Pump is compact and therefore easily transportable, thanks to its new compact filter but at the same time, its 30:1 ratio will allow you to work with the most viscous paints. Make sure to check out our highly compelling and economical X-3 Kits, consisting of the new Icon X-3 Pump, an MSGS-200 EVO Multi Spray Gun plus one of our updated High-Pressure Hoses.
The unit is delivered on a CART FRAME which by design includes the WALL MOUNT
- New Delivery Paint Filter TF-1S (w/100 mesh filter)
- Suction Hose with filter or Hopper set (6 lt.)
- All wetted parts in stainless steel
- Fluid valve seats in carbide
- Hard chromed plate surfaces inside
- Self-adjusting V packings
- Anest Iwata ICON PUMP assembled either on Cart Frame or Wall Mount
- 2 Air Pressure Regulators (1 for the pump, 1 for the gun)
- Delivery Paint Filter TF1-S (w/100 mesh filter)
- Suction Hose (w/50 mesh filter)
- or Hopper Set 6 lt. (w/50 mesh filter)
- High-Pressure Twin Hose
- Multi Spray Gun MSGS-200 EVO
- PRESSURE RATIO: 30:1
- MAX. FLUID WORKING PRESSURE: 210 bar (21 MPa)
- MAX. AIR INLET PRESSURE: 7.0 bar (0.7 MPa)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 110 Nl/min. at 30 cyc/min.
- FLUID OUTPUT:
- MAX. FLUID DELIVERY 25 ml
- MAX. VOLUME/MIN. 2.5 l/min.
- MAX. NO. OF CYCLES PER MIN. 100 cyc