Our FH1300 51" wide cross sanding machine is designed with counter-rotating sanding hubs that oscillate across the working piece making this machine perfect for flat surfaces and profiles where cross sanding and edge break are needed. A great add-on machine for existing machines that may not be performing as expected. Featuring a Siemens operating system with a digital touch screen for easy operation.
- Excellent Structural Design
- A Higher Caliber Configuration Improves Efficiency, All While Achieving the Perfect Surface Finishing
- Flexible, Ground-Breaking, Compact, Customizable Brush Machine
- The Essential Products for Automated Brush Sanding.
- The Flexible Sanding System Which Can Be a Single Machine or Combination of All Three Machines.
- Its Simplicity, Efficiency and Variety Provides More Possibilities with Greater Control Of The Sanding Process
- The Correct Sanding Solution Available for Various Applications.
- Easily Controlled Touch Screen.
Two units of straight sanding heads rotate in opposite directions. Which provides complete sanding of flat and profiled pieces.
Max. Working Width: 51 in
Min. Working Length: 15 in.
Working Thickness: .11 - 4.5 in.
Total Motor Power: 5.24kw
Linear Speed of Conveyor Belt: 10 - 55 ft./min
Volume of Dust Collection: 8800 m3/h
Overall Dimension: 89 in. x 76 in. x 83 in.
Total Weight: 4189 lbs
FOB Queensbury, NY - You will be contacted with a freight quote or you can arrange your own freight.