Trophy Series Full Size Siphon Feed Manual Spray Guns
Manufacturer: Carlisle Binks
Part #: 2465-XXXX-XXXX
Description: Binks Trophy Series Spray Guns are the premier spray guns for use in pressure, gravity and suction applications. The lightweight and ergonomic design provides unsurpassed comfort and control. The large selection of fluid nozzles and needle materials means that this versatile gun range can be used on almost any coating application. Available in HVLP, LVMP (Trans-Tech) or CONVentional spray technologies, these guns incorporate the latest advanced atomization technology. Use the Binks Trophy Series Spray guns to achieve a consistent fine finish with a wide range of industrial coatings.
Binks has developed a broad selection of spray guns, air caps and fluid tips to provide users with the right gun with the perfect air cap for the job. The completely new air cap designs provide uniform spray patterns with consistent atomization from top to bottom.
Trophy spray guns are available in the following air cap technologies:
- LVMP (Green) - (Low Volume Medium Pressure) Also referred to as Trans-Tech, provides equal to or greater transfer efficiency at slightly higher air pressures than HVLP.
- HVLP (Blue) - (High Volume Low Pressure) Air pressure is less than 10 PSI at the air cap meeting all European and USA standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conventional (Brown) - For spray applications requiring higher air pressure. Also suitable for viscous material set-ups.
Refer to the following chart for air cap specifications:
|Conventional Air Cap Specifications:|
|Air Cap||Spray Pattern||CFM @ 30 psi||CFM @ 50 psi||CFM @ 70 psi|
|LVMP - Low Volume Medium Pressure Air Cap Specifications:|
|Air Cap||Spray Pattern||CFM @ 30 psi Gun Inlet|
|HVLP - High Volume Low Pressure Air Cap Specifications:|
|Air Cap||Spray Pattern||SCFM @
10 PSI Cap
PSI @ 10 PSI
at Air Cap
*All models come with stainless steel fluid nozzles and needles. Siphon feed includes Binks Cup TGC-545 (1 QT)*
Ergonomics taken seriously - Binks Trophy Series Spray Guns feel different by design. They’re lighter and are easier to handle over longer periods of time. That means operators can spray for longer periods with less fatigue and injury. This can make a big difference to productivity and your profitability. That’s why we take ergonomics so seriously.
- Light weight – one of the lightest, top quality spray gun range available.
- Designed for the hand – our gun designers tested a variety of hand sizes and grips to come up with the ideal design for the Trophy. The form is ultimately about function and reduced stress.
- Trigger pull – the easy light trigger pull action is created by the unique, built-in stabilisation features.
- No kick air valve – delivers the smoothest pull on the market. Virtually eliminates any recoil from triggering.
- Knobs and air cap rings – all the hand adjustments have been designed and manufactured to make it virtually effortless to “dial –in” your settings or remove parts for maintenance or substitution.
Parts and Accessories:
Fluid Needles and Nozzles -
- Stainless Steel Needle
- Stainless Steel Nozzle
- Tungsten Carbide Needle
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle
- Plastic Tip Needle
- Feathering Needle
Air Caps -
Siphon Cup -
Spare Parts List (Refer to Manual) -
|Ref. No.||Part No.||Description|
|1||54-6120||AIR CAP RETAINING RING ASSEMBLY|
|5||(See Above)||AIR CAP|
|6||JGA-156-K10||SPRING-CLIP (KIT OF 10)|
|7||(See Above)||FLUID NOZZLE|
|8||54-6102-K3||BAFFLE/SEPARATOR (KIT OF 3)|
|9||54-6122||SIDE PORT VALVE ASSEMBLY|
|10||(Included in 54-6122)||RETAINING CLIP|
|11||(Included in 54-6122)||BODY BUSHING|
|12||(Included in 54-6122)||O-RING|
|13||(Included in 54-6122)||SIDE PORT STEM|
|14||(Included in 54-6122)||PIN|
|15||54-6131-K||AIR VALVE SERVICE KIT|
|16||(Included in 54-6131-K)||FRONT SEAL – AIR VALVE|
|17||(Included in 54-6131-K)||FRONT AIR VALVE SEAL|
|18||54-6109||AIR VALVE SPINDLE|
|19||(Included in 54-6131-K)||AIR VALVE SPRING|
|20||(Included in 54-6131-K)||REAR SEAL – AIR VALVE|
|22||(See Above)||FLUID NEEDLE|
|23||54-6133-K3||SPRING/PAD ASSEMBLY (STANDARD) (KIT OF 3)|
|-||54-6134-K||SPRING/PAD ASSEMBLY KIT – HEAVY DUTY|
|24||54-6111||KNOB – NEEDLE ADJUSTING|
|25||54-6130-K||NEEDLE PACKING KIT (STANDARD)|
|-||54-6129-K||NEEDLE PACKING KIT (VITREOUS)|
|26||(Included in Needle Packing Kit)||NUT – PACKING|
|27||(Included in Needle Packing Kit)||SPRING FOR PACKING|
|28||(Included in Needle Packing Kit)*||NEEDLE PACKING (STANDARD)|
|-||(Included in Needle Packing Kit)*||NEEDLE PACKING (VITREOUS KIT OF 3)|
|30||54-6132-K||TRIGGER SCREW NUT KIT|
|31||(Included in 54-6132-K)||TRIGGER SCREW|
|32||(Included in 54-6132-K)||TRIGGER NUT|
|35||54-6112||FITTING – AIR INLET|
|36||-||GUN BODY WITH FLUID INLET|
|37||SPN-7||TOOL – SEAL INSERTION|
Ref. No. 28 - * Also available in kits of 3: