C.A. Technologies Air-Assist-Airless (AAA) 14:1 Bobcat Peak Pump Cart with Compressor (V Packing)
Manufacturer: C.A. Technologies
Part Number: PK-OB14-PC-P-xxx
Description: C.A. Technologies Air-Assist-Airless (AAA) 14:1 Bobcat Peak Pump Cart with Compressor (V Packing)
BOBCAT AIR-ASSIST CART MOUNT OUTFIT WITH ON BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR 1/2" INLET 5 GAL SIPHON
This pump is the ultimate in portability for finishers! The C.A.Technologies Bobcat spray outfits are now available as a self-contained unit with 2 HP compressor, 4-gallon air tanks, and the AAA pump all packed nicely on a sleek compact cart, making it the most effective tool for any job any place.
The Air Assist Airless pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 14:1 ratio pump for production fine finish spraying of wood or other fine finish applications. The new 14:1 Peak Performance Series pump incorporates a new completely redesigned air motor that features a stationary magnet poised for endurance and longevity. This simple direct acting valve is also resistant to icing, has a long life carbon fiber cylinder, and integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation. The fluid section is all stainless featuring a non-contact pump tube that never wears out. Also featured is a cartridge style piston seal and guide for quick field replacement. The unit has a large capacity solvent cup and 360-degree fluid inlet/outlet orientation.
The Air Assist Airless pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 14:1 ratio pump for production fine finish spraying of wood or other fine finish applications and is 100% made in the US.
- The pump offers a .33 GPM output for quick product changes with very little waste
- New 14:1 Peak Performance Series pump incorporates a new completely redesigned no stall air motor that features a stationary magnet poised for endurance and longevity
- The simple direct acting valve is also resistant to icing
- Has a long life carbon fiber cylinder and integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation
- The fluid section is all stainless featuring a non-contact pump tube that never wears out
- The unit has a large capacity solvent cup and 360-degree fluid inlet/outlet orientation
- The upper seal is a V-Packing design for pre-cat lacquers, conversion varnish, and polyurethanes
- Low 6 CFM air consumption
- 25 ft. x 1/8 in. Fluid Hose
- 25 ft. x 3/16 Air Hose
- Includes Bobcat Gun
- Stationary magnet design
- The enclosed solvent cup eliminates environmental contamination.
- Sight gauges make it easier for checking and refilling lubricant levels.
- 5 Gallon Siphon Hose
- 2 HP on-board Air Compressor
- 4 Gallon Air Tank (Twin 2 gallon) gives plenty of atomizing air.
This $124.00 packing upgrade is included in our pump packages. It also has a flexible 5-gallon pick-up tube with a nylon inlet filter. Call for an optional 55-gallon pick-up tube.
This set-up comes with a robust pneumatic cart, not a "Pump on a Stick" like other brands along with a 25' flexible set of hoses and the Bobcat AAA-HVLP Gun.
C.A.Technologies introduces the latest addition to the CAT gun line – the BOBCAT Air Assist Airless gun designed for production wood and metal finishing. Features include lightweight design, stainless steel fluid passages, and an integrated fluid filter. The handle is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and fit comfortably in any size hand. The trigger pull has been designed to be ultra-light resulting in less muscle strain and operator fatigue. An innovative trigger safety has also been integrated into the gun to provide optimum safety. The BOBCAT’s superior atomization is achieved with the precise geometry of the airless tip and HVLP air cap, giving you the finest finish possible. C.A.Technologies is now offering a new lightweight and flexible fluid hose. The hose is 1/8 inch in diameter and will be standard with all BOBCAT wall mount and cart mount outfits.
PROUDLY MADE IN USA.
Find the Operators Manual Here
Cut Sheet Here
Accessory & Replacement Part List:
- C.A. Technologies Repair Kit -- Air Motor (Peak Aaa) 10-163
- C.A. Technologies Repair Kit -- 14-1 Fluid Section 10-117
- Inlet Strainer Screen, 3/8" 74-560-P
- Lower Ball 98-0190
- Upper Ball 98-0191