AirCoat Automatic Spray Gun - A level Above the "GOLD" standard in Finishing!
Part Number: 2312132
Description: AirCoat automatic guns with internal controller for the installation in automated lacquer spraying systems. Various base plates allow numerous installation options. With or without circulation.
Reasons you should buy this gun over any other Airmix or Air Assisted Airless (AAA) on the market:
- Highest Transfer Efficiency for Air Assisted Airless guns! Testing has shown this gun to have a higher TE at sites and independent test results have shown this to have the highest non-electrostatic TE vs other manual guns in class.
- Aircoat Tips are reversible for easy purging. Tips are less than other name brands!
- No wearing O-rings and seals under the air-cap! No expensive tip seals and o-rings to constantly maintain. The hardened plastic seals last and are $6.00 Ea or $9.00 Ea to replace. Making the cost to maintain this gun very inexpensive.
Fluid Inlet: I – G 1/4“
Compressed Air Connection: 8 mm
Max. Material Pressure: 250,0 bar, 3626 PSI
Max. Material Temperature: 80 °C, 176.0 °F
Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 8 bar, 116 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: 5 – 40 °C, 41 – 104 °F
Ambient Temperature: 5 – 40 °C, 41 – 104 °F
Weight: 0,7 kg, 1.5 lb
Max. Sound Level: 82 dB(A)
Length: 129,0 mm, 5.1 in
Width: 47 mm, 1.9 in
Height: 60 mm, 2.4 in
Accessory & Replacement Part List:
- Wagner Seal tip 394338
- Wagner Nozzle Gasket 394339
- GA4x00 Air Assist Tip 379xxx
- GA4x00 PLUS Air Assist Tip 321xxx
- GA4x00 Round Spray Tip 1327xx
- Wagner GA4000 ACIC Service Kit 2314353
- Wagner Nozzle Extension AC 300 349090
- Wagner Nozzle Extension AC 600 349091
- Wagner LV Plus Red Air Cap for GA4000 AC Gun 2308808
- Wagner HV Plus BLUE Air Cap for GA4000 AC Gun 2308809
- Wagner Round Spray Air Cap for GA4000 AC Gun 394180