Part Number: U6S40015HEB
Description: EvoMotion 40-15S System w/ Stand Mount
The high-pressure piston pumps from Wagner are designed for airless and Aircoat applications. Self-adjusting packings and a thick hard chrome plated stainless steel fluid section ensure durability regardless of the material used. The packing-free, anti-stalling pilot valve is always fed by full air pressure, regardless of the adjusted working pressure, to guarantee high-speed inversions and optimal performance.
The WAGNER EvoMotion 40-15 high-pressure piston pump in a new shape: Turned upside-down and combined with a 5 L hopper, it ensures maximum application efficiency and material savings - even with viscous material.
- Up to 40% reduction in solvent consumption and material waste during color changes and flushing.
- A sturdy Support start allows for easy portability.
- Operation panel - The spray-pack is equipped with a panel front to adjust the main operating parameters with high user-friendliness.
- Suction system - Intake system with 5 L hopper to ensure reduced volume of suction circuit and immediate priming of the pump. The gravitation facilitates working with viscous material. Ideal for small quantities of paint or frequent color changes
- Comes with Wagner GM4700 Gun for maximum transfer efficiency and finish quality!
EvoMotion 40-15 is a High-pressure piston pump, ideal for both Airless and AirCoat applications. Made of stainless steel and extremely reliable.
Perfect for Water or Solvent Based Coatings!
High-pressure piston pumps. High-pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless and AirCoat applications up to 320 bar and 0.9 L/min. Ideal, for example, for professional single-item lacquer stations in production and in workshops.
- 2329450 EvoMotion Pump
- 2332374 Stand
- 340265 Hopper 5L
- 340429 Lid
- 2331752 Return pipe DN6-G1/4“-100mm-PA
GM4700-RD13 GM4700 w/ Red CAP + 413 Tip
2309706 25’ Twin Hose Set
- Pump Ratio: 40 :1
- Operating Pressure: 320 Bar, 4641 Psi
- Volumetric Flow Per Double Stroke: 15 Cm³/Ds, 0,92 In³/Dh
- Volumetric Flow Per 60 Dh: 0.9 L/Min
- Stroke Rate: 60 Ds/Min
- Material Inlet: M-M 36x2
- Material Outlet: M-1/4” Nps
- Air Inlet Connection: 8 Mm
- Air Inlet Pressure: 2,5 – 8,0 Bar, 36 – 116 Psi
- Sound Level At 6 Bar Air Pressure: 74 Db(A)
- Material Temperature: 5 - 80 °C, 41 - 176 °F
- Ambient Temperature: 5 – 60 °C, 41 – 140 °F
- Material Ph: 3.5 – 9 Ph
- Material Pressure at Pump Inlet: 20 Bar, 290 Psi
- Allowable Inclination: ±10 °
- Weight: 9,0 Kg, 19.8 Lb
Accessory & Replacement Part List:
- 394338 - Wagner Seal tip
- 394339 - Wagner Nozzle Gasket
- 379xxx - GM4700 Air Assist Tip
- 321xxx - GM4700 PLUS Air Assist Tip
- 23157xx - GM4700 Cage Filter
- 394941 - Wagner GM4700 Service Kit
- 2313494 - Wagner LV Plus Red Air Cap for GM4700 AC Gun
- 2313497 - Wagner HV Plus BLUE Air Cap for GM4700 AC Gun