Exhaust Filter for Venjakob Sprayone (Filter #6)
20" 22-Gram Fiberglass Paint Arrestor Roll
Available in 100' or 300' long rolls
PA Series 22-Gram Paint/Spray Booth Exhaust Filters
Extra Density (22 Gram) fiberglass paint arrestors incorporate progressive density from front to back, increasing paint holding capacity. The Result ... Superior Paint Holding Capacity!
- Incorporates progressive density construction from front to back to decrease face loading and increase holding capacity, lengthening the interval between changes.
- Bright yellow, highly visible color provides added spray booth illumination while maintaining optimal airflow.
- 99.4% efficiency rating and available in pads or rolls!
- 99.03% efficient
- Average holding capacity of 2.22 pounds in a 20"x20" pad
- Compliant with EPA 6H law
HIGH-DENSITY YELLOW FIBERGLASS PAINT ARRESTOR: Our high-density yellow fiberglass paint arrestor provides exceptional performance for overspray capture in the range of automotive and industrial coatings. This paint arrestor is made of progressively dense, two-stage continuous fiberglass strands with a 2.5-inch thickness. 22 grams of density per square foot makes the yellow fiberglass paint arrestor 50 to 80 percent heavier than our standard density green fiberglass paint arrestor, providing for increased removal efficiency and additional durability. At a 99.6 percent overspray capture efficiency, the high-density yellow fiberglass paint arrestor exceeds all requirements for compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing overspray capture in the United States.
Every effort has been made by Total Finishing Supplies to ensure that the proper filter size is listed for each model/variant of equipment. We do not receive notification of design changes from manufacturers. ALWAYS measure and confirm the size prior to ordering.
Filters are custom/cut to order and are not returnable.