Manufacturer: C.A. Technologies
Part Number: 2K-10-Bxxx
Description: CATalyzer™2K AAA Pump with Bobcat Gun (10:1 Fluid Mix)
The New CATalyzer™ pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 10:1 or 1:1 mixing ratio pump for all types of catalyzed fine finishing applications. The 10:1 pumps' innovative design allows a perfect 10 to 1 mixing ratio that is carried out through the "Quad Valve" to reduce the amount of waste when dealing with catalyzed materials. The Quad Valve utilizes two bypass levers, one for the catalyst and one for the base material so that the two can be simultaneously mixed within the pump for easy operation. The MIX GUARD™ is a unique feature of the CATalyzer which senses an "off ratio" condition in the mixing chamber and shuts off the unit preventing under or over catalyzed material from being sprayed.
- Saves money by mixing only the amount of product necessary.
- Reduces solvent and labor costs with a fast flush using only ounces rather than gallons of solvent.
- Eliminates rework labor due to inconsistent mixing ratios.
- Allows any pre-cat user to easily convert to a post-cat product saving money, providing a higher quality and more durable finish.
- Integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation.
- Unique magnetic “no stall” valve design.
- Available with a 10:1 or 1:1 mixing ratio.
CATalyzer™, the ultimate machine for the post-cat user. After years of development, C.A. Technologies has introduced the CATalyzer™ pump, which saves money by mixing only the amount of product necessary for any job and reduces solvent and labor costs with fast flush using only ounces of solvent rather than gallons. The CATalyzer™ pump eliminates rework labor due to inconsistent mixing ratios. This allows any pre-cat user to easily convert to a post-cat product saving money and providing a higher quality, more durable finish. The CATalyzer™ is the first 2K unit priced for small to medium wood finishing shops.
Pump Ratio - 10:1 or 1:1
Mix Ratio - 10:1 or 1:1
Max Air Pressure - 107 PSI
Max fluid Pressure - 1500 PSI
Fluid Volume - 1/3 GPM per cycle (supports one gun up to .024 orifice size)
Spare Parts and Repair Kits